- Favourite Quote:
“Although I’m only fourteen, I know quite well what I want; I know who is right and who is wrong. I have my opinions, my own ideas and principles, and although it may sound pretty mad from an adolescent, I feel more of a person than a child, I feel quite independent of anyone.”
― Anne Frank, The Diary of Anne Frank
- Genre : Autobiography
- Language: Easy to read.
- Review: The diary of a young girl is breathtakingly beautiful. With so much suffering and despair the books surprisingly promotes hope. The most amazing thing is that it is written by a 14 year old girl and it is unbelievable to comprehend how mature she is.
- Things to look out for in this book:
- It is written by a 14 year old girl during the world war
- The central character Anne Frank is one of the most intriguing character to know about
- It is based on the original diary of Anne Frank
- The perspective of the fourteen year Anne during such difficult times is very refreshing to read.