This is my second leibster award and i want to thank radhika for nominating me. go check her blogs, they are amazing…
Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
- If you were granted 3 wishes, what would you ask for? three wishes, interesting question. my first wish: let there be only one religion, humanity. secondly, to know the reality of life, and the unknown. and my last wish, all have equal wealth, no one rich, no one poor.
- The one person who has had a strong influence on your personality……who and how?
it has to be albert einstein, because by reading about his life, i got inspiration to know and understand and not just remember. also education doesn’t require anything but curiosity, which i learned from him and it reflects.
- What is the best compliment you have received so far?
all the appreciation i get on my posts on wordpress are my best compliments, and they make me write even more.
- Have you experienced/seen any miracle happen to you or your friend? no miracles, i believe that whatever that has to happen will happen. so no miracles.
- Your funniest childhood memory. nothing too funny. i laughed at a teacher on his face. though it was not good what i did. but till today when i remember it i laugh.
- A movie which you enjoyed the most…..why?i recently saw aankhodekhi, and that movie is just incredible, and it will make you introspect yourself…there are a lot of other movies, but since i watched it recently, it was on my mind.
- How do you want your family and friends to remember you? as a person who is true to himself.
- Describe your perfect day.
a day with nothing to do..just watch tv series and write blogs, and the rest of the time with family and friends.
- If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or future? Why?this question is no longer valid for me. because if i say that i want to go to the past to meet myself then i can’t do it because if i did i would remember it now. that means i never went to the past. and i don’t want to go to the future. but even if i assume its possible then i would love to go to albert einstein and learn from him..
- If you could go on a dinner date with a celebrity, who would it be and what would you ask him/her? i can’t tell you that, it will be a secret..
- Name some positive qualities in yourself that you are proud of. i treat everyone as same, irrespective of their money and position. and also irrespective of their religion.
- your favorite book?
- your favorite tv series?
- your thoughts on god and religion?
- what are your thoughts on morality?
- your best qualities?
- what advice will you give to other writers?
- the person who inspires you the most?
- your favorite movie character?
- share some great articles you read on wordpress?
- the one thing you are scared of?
- define happiness, according to your perspective?